- I performed with a circus for 3 years whilst finishing my law degree.
- I still get a deep sense of
– even after 15 years of coaching – when someone tells me how their life has changed. fulfilment
- This is what makes me feel the most alive: when I’m on stage doing live comedy improv. Picture this: the audience yells out a random word and a group of 5 to 8 of us gets to co-create a comedy sketch from that – with no preparation! It’s high ambiguity, high stakes, high trust and lots of fun!
- I wrote the #1 bestseller It’s Supposed To Be Fun whilst living in Bali, surrounded by rice paddy fields and cute ducks.
- I used to joke about how I debug human code and make it run more elegantly and smoothly. Then one day, I
realisedhow accurate this is!
- I am a total geek about medical science.
- I take you and your team beyond what you would normally achieve on your own.
- So that you and your team are happier, more relaxed and more productive at the same time.
- What I do here is debug human code, so it can run more elegantly and smoothly.
- Picture this: when your mindset is congruent with your goals, and your physiology supports that too, then you and your team are in your most empowered and resourceful state.
- This is when stress, anxiety, and blocks to productivity start to fall away.
- This is also how you and your teams can keep on top of it all, and
- I’ve been doing this work for 15 years now, with many success stories.
- You can work with me in person, or just as effectively on video calls.
Interesting things about my work
I have a knack for having the difficult conversations or calling out the elephant in the room.
I do this by
prioritisingcollaboration, encouraging radical self-responsibility and embracing flexibility.
- My background is in commerce, law, medical science, NLP and Chinese Medicine.
- I wrote the international bestseller: It’s Supposed To Be Fun to share the gems from my long coaching experience.
And then there’s walking the path.
Want to get started now?