This is me as a person
- I enjoy performing in comedy improv with a team. It’s high ambiguity, high trust & collaboration and of course, and lots of fun!
- I wrote the #1 bestseller It’s Supposed To Be Fun whilst living in Bali, surrounded by rice paddy fields and cute ducks. This book shares the gems from my long coaching experience.
- I used to joke about how I debug human code and make it run more elegantly and smoothly. Then one day, I realised how accurate this is!
- My background is in commerce, law, medical science, NLP and Chinese Medicine.
- I am a geek about medical science.
The work I do
- I debug human code, so that things run more elegantly and smoothly.
- I work on the heart of the matter, so that you don’t waste time wrestling with symptoms.
- I’ve done this as a coach for more than 17 years, and as a workshop leader for many years.
- I empower you, and your team, to be in your most empowered and resourceful state. This is when stress, anxiety and other blocks to productivity simply fall away.
- I help you and your team can keep on top of it all, and fulfill your potential.
- I’ve been doing this work for 17 years now, with many success stories.
- I have a knack for having the difficult conversations or calling out the elephant in the room. I do this in constructive ways, so that we get great results together
- You can work with me face-to-face and in person, or just as effectively on a convenient video call.
There’s knowing the path.
And then there’s walking the path.
Want to get started now?